Friday, July 23, 2010

She wasn't there.

Family issues suck. I wish my mom could just love my fiance. We've been together over four years and she still despises him. When I need her the most, the day I found out I was pregnant, she didn't care. She didn't care at all until the day I moved. She wouldn't let us stay with her for a bit to get on our feet. My boss died, not my fault I lost my job, and Justin lost his because his dad moved to Florida. It was so hard, we were starving, we couldn't even afford dog food :( All I know is, that stress is gone, and it's nice to have time to save up for the baby! We needed this. I love Justin, more than anything, and I am truly happy here. Yes, I miss my mom, but I don't want to live there again. The stress was too much. Good night all.

No comments: