Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ultrasound

Well, tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound, and I’m hoping we get to find out the sex of the baby! I really think it’s a boy :) i’ve gotta drink like 32 oz of water and not pee, lol…

Pretty much this ultrasound is to find out exactly how far along I am. I thought I was 22 weeks, going off my last period, and was relieved to hear I’m more like 16. Tomorrow we find out the exact due date, then I’m doing some test for down syndrome I think?

So wish me luck, I’m nervous. I’m so worried my child will have two heads or have something terribly wrong somehow. Or that it’s dead or something. I know that’s horrible, but I have such bad anxiety, and having this baby is chock full of anxiety! I know I’ll be the best mom, and that Justin will be the best dad, but I’ll feel ten times better when I see this baby is healthy!!

So anyway, I’m just kind of counting down here, only fifteen hours till I go lol. I’m on such a crappy schedule now, since Justin works all day and I really don’t get along with the people awake here during the day. I kinda feel like a loner right now, leaving KY to go to FL was a big step and I’ll feel better at the end of the month when we have my car insured, tagged, have our licenses transferred and all that. Then we can go and make friends. It’s not like we’re not social, it’s just that we’re trapped at the moment.

Anyway, I will be putting pictures of the ultrasound on here when I can, and I’ll let everyone know how it went! <3 you all

No comments: